Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Beautiful Bonnets


I have been playing with stencils & paint and I had loads of fun, what is not to love about that? I used mostly new things stamps stencils etc. But I have committed to using up old things, things I thought were too precious (papers/elements) I had decided it was better to use them finally, instead of hoarding these yummy treasures. So I have used some Tim Holtz 'Grunge Board' the swirls you can see. I painted it to match the bonnet.



Some close ups. All I could think of when I started to add the images was a silly song from forever ago, called 'Tip toe through the tulips' by Tiny Tim,  made me laugh. I had to look it up on you tube and here it is hope you like the journaling as well as this barmy song.


There is still plenty of time to join in with Journal Journey's ch19 Which this month is 'BIRDS' please join in we all love to see what you have been up to Dxx

6 comments:

artwolf2009 said...

love your hat girls, they really look like having mch fun

Karin said...

gorgeous page and what a lovely colors!!

froebelsternchen said...

just Gorgeous Dawn!

craftytrog said...

Such a lovely page Dawn! x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous page

~*~Patty S said...

Tiny Tim singing takes me back to innocent girlhood days...thank you for that Dawn

Your pages are lovely and I too like using precious bits especially in books because you'll always know where to find them
and
it makes room in your life for more precious things ♥

oxo