Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Journal Journey's Ch 21

Hello everyone, we have had some more NEW faces this month (which we LOVE) and I have really enjoyed looking at your pages & talent. I never get board of  Art Journaling. BIG apology now, I am SO SORRY I haven't played along this month. I know, I had another bad fall so have been sat on the sofa crocheting with my feet up. I Couldn't face the table & chair and effort involved with just sitting let alone stretching. I am SO grateful for our lovely GDT member I am feeling much better now though so maybe I will join you through out this month :) Which brings me nicely on to this months challenge.

This months challenge is .....

HATS

The lovely Birgit is our wonderful GDT Member this month a special thank you to her as she was busy and fit us in specially and I know I am so glad she did. Birgit has this say about her self & art work. " I Like to play with different materials. Rubber stamps, paints, pencils, paste, magazine images, different papers and so on. Therefore art journaling is best. I'm not an artist; I'm a hobbyist and do it just for fun. Sometimes more... sometimes less. "  I love Birgits work, such colour and doodling on the hats is fab.




I hope you can find time to join in this month again. The winner of the GD spot for the month of August is Jeanette I hope you will honour us all with a special appearance. Please e-mail me So I can give you next months details.

Just a little though here, have you any suggestions for over the Winter for Challenges you would like to do? I want some fresh ideas for the Autumn, Halloween & Christmas. I know I can think of lots, but if there is anything you would fancy having a go at in particular leave me a comment. Have a wonderful month Dxx

7 comments:

PiaRom said...

I totally love Birgits theme and the page she did with it! So gorgeous the girl and the boots ;) I would wear all of the hats I sware, because I love them all :) ♥ Conny ♥
Mix It Monthly

Unknown said...

thank you for the fun theme!

Anonymous said...

What a great theme...so glad I can join you & Birgit this month Dawn. Birgit's page is fabulous!
Hope you're feeling better soon,
take care,
Alison xx

Lynne said...

My first time to see your blog. Love it. How does the challenge work?

~*~Patty S said...

Didn't want the month to get away from me...thank you for another fun challenge!
oxo

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I did it, Dawn. However, my hat is actually a helmet. Blessings!

Becky said...

I love what you have done Birgit and there is great entries to the challenge.